Personal Information ~ About ~ Shauna Mc Kay
Call: 075 9547 9743
Welcome to Northern Ireland's premier and
longest established permanent makeup clinic.
I am a fully qualified Semi Permanent Make-up Technician - I have gained all my qualifications and certificates through the NE in London, regarded as the "Elite" within the Industry.
I have worked personally along with Tracey Simpson (founder of NE and regarded as a global innovator within the Permanent Make-up field) in both her London clinics and also in the Derma Laser Clinics in Dublin and Drogheda. All of these clinics are regularly endorsed by Beauty Editors of The U.K. and Ireland's most glossy magazines and National Press.
I use the cosmedic device for all facial and medical procedures - which is a state of the art computerised micro pigmentation device that meets all British and European Health and Safety Regulations.
I work exclusively within the industry and engage in facial micro pigmentation and medical procedures only and attend regular courses which keep me updated on changes within the field.
Strict levels of client confidentially are adhered to at all times.
Paul Meekin Partners Hair & Beauty - Castlereagh St, Belfast
Angels Beauty Salon - Main St Antrim.
Uptown Beauty - Omagh
Trim Tone Tan - 1 Gueen St, Ballymoney, BT533JD
Perfections Day Spa Coleraine - Lisburn Rd, Belfast
Lush Hair and Beauty - Derry
Lil Miss Prims Beauty Salon - Dungiven
Bliss Beauty - Dungannon
A Beauty Salon - Ballymena, BT435DF
A Beauty Salon - Lisburn, BT281ET
A Beauty Salon - Cookstown
A Beauty Salon - Derry / Londonderry
A Beauty Salon - Coleraine
Call: 075 9547 9743
- Fully qualified Freelance Semi Permanent Make-up Artist
- E-raze (non laser) Tattoo Removal Technician
- Trained by Tracey Simpson, owner of Prestigious Natural Enhancement Clinic in London - Internationally recognised as global innovator in the field of micro pigmentation and suppliers to Harrods, Harvey Nicholls, leading Plastic Surgeons and N.H.S.
- I use the Cosmedic Micro Pigmentation device (market leading state of the art computerised equipment) which meets all British and European Health & Safety Requirements.
- Fully licensed and insured to carry out the above procedures in the U.K. and Ireland.